· Devising training module on financial literacy
· Developing bankable business proposal for the FPC (Farmer Producing Company)
· Developing linkages with financial institutions to meet funding requirements of FPC
· Capacity building of FPC in managing finances, accounting & record keeping
· Arriving at actual cost of production and net margin desirable through primary processing, competitive pricing of commodities routed
through CSC (Common Service Center) and projection of profit and turnover for the activities to be adopted by FPC
· Preparing of MOA (Memorandum of Association) and AOA (Article of Association) for each FPC
· Ensuring periodical legal compliance under all applicable laws including company law
· Actively liaising with PIU (Project Implementation Unit) and PCU (Project Coordination Unit) team for extension support and guidance.
|Experience||4 - 5 Years|
|Salary||2 Lac 50 Thousand To 3 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||HR / Recruitment / Administration / IR / Training & Development / Operations|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||Project Coordinator Project Planning Project Scheduling|
Reputed Agriculture Company
|About Company||We are catering our advisory services in the field of agriculture, horticulture, dairy, fishery, agricultural marketing, post harvest, processing and value addition. One of our prime objectives is to promote FPOs (Farmer Producer Organizations) that enable farmers to enhance productivity through efficient, cost effective and sustainable resource use.|
|Contact Person||Kritika Devi|
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.